Centre for Languages
The Centre for Languages has been established with the aim of promoting knowledge of Indian and foreign languages and literatures, especially among the younger generation. The crucial role of language skills in personal and professional life is universally proven. In the contemporary era of globalization, it has become imperative to be proficient in both native and foreign languages. Therefore, with the objective of equipping students with the vital communication skills to succeed in the highly competitive international arena, the Centre for Languages proposes to offer a range of programmes.
- M.A. English Language and Literature
- PG Diploma in Functional Hindi and Translation
- Certificate Courses in Indian Languages: Hindi, Telugu, Sanskrit
- Certificate Courses in Foreign Languages: Professional English Communication, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin
- Certificate Courses in Soft Skills and Gandhian Literature
Dr. Rositta Joseph Valiyamattam, M.A., PGDT., Ph.D.